Prior to applying, be certain to look over the class descriptions and schedule at http://Atherialfitness.com and confirm that our classes will work for your life and schedule.
Send your response to each of the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 11, 2019. Applications that do not answer all questions will not be selected.
Questions for Applications:
- Contact Information (Name, Address, Birthday, Email, Phone Number, Social Media Handles)
- Are you applying to New You or to the Personal Training program with Emilianna?
- How far is Atherial from your home? your work?
- Do you exercise now? If yes, how often, what types of work out, and which studios do you normally visit?
- Have you taken a class at Atherial before?
- Have you taken an aerial class before?
- What time of the day will you take classes? (If applying for personal training, what time of they day are you available for personal training sessions?)
- Short Essay 200 words or less: Why are you applying to New You (or for the Personal Training program)?
- Short Essay 200 words or less: How will the New You program change your life (or How will the Personal Training program change your life)?
- Short Essay 200 words or less: What are your goals?
- Short Essay 200 words or less: What will you bring to the Atherial community as a “tribe member”?
- Short Essay 200 words or less: If selected, how do you plan to stay committed to the program?
We will be contacting the semi-finalists by January 18, 2019. The finalists will be contacted by January 25, 2019.
You must be available to attend our kick-off meeting on February 2, 2019 from 5:30-8:30pm.