Summer is here and we have so many exciting events lined up for you! Read on to see what’s going on at Atherial this month.
Our Teacher Training programs wrapped up recently and all of our new graduates will be leading donation-based classes to gain experience. Proceeds from these classes support Resilience Rising, an organization that helps sex-trafficked girls find happiness and a love for life. These classes take place mostly Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Check our schedule to see the times for each class.
June 21 is International Yoga Day! We are celebrating with a yoga class countdown and then we’ll be at the Berkeley Yoga Fest on June 21! The following countdown classes are donation-based, proceeds also supporting Resilience Rising. When you drop-in to one of these classes, you’ll be entered for a chance to win tickets to the Berkeley Yoga Festival! Sign up for class here.
- Friday June 14, 2019 – 2:30pm Mat Vinyasa Class with Jen
- Sunday June 16, 2019 – 2pm Meditation & Pranayama with Shelley
- Monday June 17, 2019 – 7pm Aerial Restore with Reba
- Tuesday June 18, 2019 – 1:30pm Aerial Flow 1 with Madeleine
- Wednesday June 19, 2019 – 10:30am Aerial Flow 1 & Mat Yin with Madeleine
- Thursday June 20, 2019 – 1:30pm Mat Yin with Madeleine
- Friday June 21, 2019 – Berkeley Yoga Festival on Tennyson!
On June 28 we’ll be heading to ColorUp Therapeutics shop on South Broadway for an Aerial Restore class with Shelley! All participants in this class will receive a complimentary CBD Salve sample to take home with them. Throughout this relaxing class, you’ll learn new ways to apply salve and receive massage applications by our massage therapists. Reserve your spot here.
Finally, don’t forget about our retreat to Bali this November! We’ll be spending our days exploring our inner selves while practicing aerial yoga, morning meditation on the beach, and evening yin or Nidra. There are several room options and payment plans available. Reserve your spot and find out more at Atherialfitness.com/bali2019.
Email your questions about any of these events to firstname.lastname@example.org